Hello, just did a quick release to round up some of the most dangerous and stupid bugs found so far. Here’s what changed since the initial version.
- Fix a dangerous bug that could hang the logic of a camp indefinitely. Very very bad.
- Possible fix bug for the negative cash rewarded for broken plants. Could not verify it, so keep a look out and notify me!
- Fixed several problems regarding “The Box” which was pretty much broken and could even crash the game.
- Changed value of a extra life.
- Raised price of immortality a little.
- The waiting time to re-attack another camp has been raised from 20 min to 30 min.
- Altered seeding for a camp to not produce same pseudo random order over and over.
- Fixed broken count down until resurrection, now visible in the buy screen.
- Fixed all lives lost screen which always said 12 hours, regardless if user had a quicker respawn rate.
I am so very happy we did this long closed alpha before going open.. All you testers, THANK YOU for your time and effort. Without you, this first bugfix update would have been quite a bit longer, and it would have taken me a lot longer to fix!
Well, hope I actually succeeded in fixing these thing without introducing something new. Just let me know.. Have fun!